International Coffee Festival
The global coffee planting area has reached 1.8 billion mu, with an annual output of nearly 10 million tons, and annual consumption has reached more than 8 million tons. Coffee beans are the 2nd largest commodity in global trade, which is preceded only by crude oil.
BRIFE will host a series of events of International Coffee Festival to create a professional business and trade platform for over 100 exporters and brands of coffee industry along and beyond the B&R, promote the coffee brands and products to seize the development opportunities brought by the increasing demand for quality coffee under the BRI.
Provide a Novel Trading Platform for Quality Coffee
Via the International Coffee Pavilion, Quality Coffee Tasting, Coffee Brewing & Sharing Seminar, the International Coffee Festival will forge a professional business and trade platform for global exporters and brands of coffee industry, to promote the coffee brands and products by seizing the opportunities brought by the increasing demand for quality coffee under the Belt & Road Initiative.
Int’l Coffee Pavilion
Coffee exporters and brands will be invited to participate in the exhibition to enhance the business connectivity with coffee importers, distributors, traders and catering groups in Asia and Europe to promote industry trade.
Quality Coffee Tasting
The international coffee exporters and brands can invite quality buyers to taste and explore the unique texture, aroma and flavor of coffee from different countries of origin via an on-site experience.
Workshop / Seminar
Exhibitor is encouraged to promote the features and selling points of the brand in workshops or seminar. The event will attract buyers of catering groups and coffee shops to share the insights of coffee culture and promote business cooperation.
- The company participates in the series of events can display a coffee product at the showcase of the International Coffee Festival nearby the entrance of the exhibition hall for free, and attract over 500 global coffee importers, traders and retailers to visit the booths for further information.
- The festival is supported by Hong Kong Federation of Restaurants & Related Trades Limited and Guangdong (China) Imported Food Association. The quantity and quality of the buyers are well guaranteed as the coffee shop owners will be invited to join.
- Coffee Exporters can promote their products to the buyers onsite by participating in the Coffee Brewing & Sharing Seminar. The Organizer will provide a buyer list of the event to the representatives of the registered brands for future negotiation.
- The organizers will collaborate with Consulates General, local and foreign business associations to send exclusive eDMs regularly regarding International Coffee Festival to over 100,000 potential buyers before BRIFE 2019 to attract more quality buyers.
- International Coffee Festival will be highlighted in the official website of BRIFE as a key exhibition event, which is widely browsed by multitudes of visitors.
- Certificate will be given to the company who participates in the International Quality Coffee Tasting and Coffee Brewing & Sharing Seminar to recognize the quality products and brands.
- The series of events will be introduced or highlighted in the BRIFE disclosure documents for promotion/advertisement.
Show Date & Time
11 June 2019, 10:00 – 18:30 (Tuesday)
12 June 2019, 09:30 – 18:30 (Wednesday)
13 June 2019, 09:30 – 17:00 (Thursday)